… I press on toward the goal
Every individual day is an opportunity to live life on purpose. You are here for a reason. Many people will go their whole lives never discovering what that reason is. It is not an answer that unveils itself overnight, but I do promise – what you seek, you shall find.
Many have helped me find me way. It is my honor to help you do the same.
My purpose in life is to help others overcome obstacles of their past in order to live fully in their present and achieve their fullest future potential.
- University of Michigan, Honors College, Bachelors of Science Cellular and Molecular Biology
- University of St. Augustine of Health Sciences, Coursework, Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (Candidate 2018)
- Certified Sports Nutritionist, International Society of Sports Nutrition (Candidate 2018)
- USA Volleyball CAP II
- Titleist Golf Fitness Level 1
- The WBFF, Officially Endorsed Pro Stage Coach
- AdvoCare International, National Leadership Team
I am a proud mother of three: Taylor (21), Ryan (18), and Kiele (15). My children were my inspiration to become the best version of myself I could be. They loved me unconditionally during our most difficult years as a family. Their love fueled me to become an entrepreneur and retire from corporate so I could be home with them full-time.
Taylor and Ryan now attend college in Orlando. I reside in Windermere with Kiele and our two dogs, Leila and Luke, both rescues.
I am a “non-denominational” Christian evangelist, specializing in women’s ministry. Raised as a Roman Catholic, I left the church at 21 years old, disillusioned with the whole concept of religion. On the doorstep of my divorce in 2006, I stepped into Christ Fellowship Church in North Palm Beach, FL and gave my life back to Jesus. I credit Coach Todd Mullins of Christ Fellowship, leadership expert John C. Maxwell, and Pastor Andy Stanley of North Point Community Church for having a significant impact on my spiritual development.
I was baptized in water at Grace Orlando in April 2016 and baptized in the Holy Spirit at Bethel Dallas in June 2016.
My testimonials, as with all my stories, are shared to inspire others to seek answers for themselves. My faith is the foundation of my story. I wholeheartedly proclaim Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.